Sunday, May 28, 2006

Komoto Love Opens

Hi Komoto Fans everywhere,
I've been recently overwhelmed with Komoto fanmail and decided to create a web-fansite in his honour.
Lets all take time to appreciate the kindness Komotosan offers each and every one of us, and lets start off with our first email, all the wany from the land of the Hong to the Kong.
M.H. writes:
It was a cold and stormy night in Hong Kong when I first met Komoto-san.
I was homeless, had no money and was begging on the streets. Komoto-san was kind
enough to take me into his hotel and kept me warm all night with his own body heat.

Komoto-san saved me from dreary oblivion that night, and i'll forever be in his debt.
Please accept my eternal love Komoto-san

Touching stuff, if anyone else has any Komoto-san emails, media, prayers please send them in.

- Unwaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home